3D Guide Contents
Personal Drillbook Printer Plug-in
In Pyware 3D, the Personal Drill Book Printer is a plug-in that harnesses one of the most powerful features of the Performer's Practice Tools and puts it in your hands as a Director/Designer. This plug-in allows you to print customized drill books for each performer with set by set pathways and coordinate sheets.
The Personal Drill Book Printer plug-in is an optional purchase. To see if the Personal Drill Book Printer plug-in is installed on your program, select Application Options from the File menu and click on the Plug-Ins tab.
Printing a Drill Book
Before printing Drill Books it is suggested that you label and name all performer’s for this tool to be most effective. To print a Personalized Drill Book select Print Personalized Drill Books from the file menu.
This will open the Print options for the Personalized Drill Books.
Preferences are options used to customize the drill book printouts.
Sort Performers allows you to sort the drill books in order of Original Entry, Name, Symbol & Label, or Label & Symbol.
Save as Default - saves the preferences that you select as the default settings for Drill Book printouts.
Print/Preview - opens the Print Preview screen that is seen on the next page.
Close - closes the Print Drill Book Dialog.
The print preview screen is accessed by clicking the Print/Preview button in the Print Drill Book Dialog.
All drill charts printed on the drill book are in the student perspective.
Print will send the job to the printer.
Previous Page will move to the previous preview page of the print job.
Next Page will move to the next preview page of the print job.
Page Setup button opens the printer’s page setup dialog.
Done button closes the print preview and returns to the print charts dialog.
Installing the Personal Drill Book Printer Plug-In: This Plug-in will not operate on any version of 3D that
is less than version 4.2.6. 3D can be updated from our site at www.pyware.com.
- Open the 3D software.
- Go to the File Menu
- Open Application Options.
- Click on the Plug-ins Tab:
- Click the Re-activate Plug-ins button
- Enter the Plug-In Key Code in the text box at the bottom of the screen. The Plug-In Key Code is sent to you by email from Pygraphics. You can also call Pygraphics 800-222-7536 for the key code. Please have your 3D program Serial Number ready when you call.
- Select "Reactivate," and if keyed in correctly, your plug-in will be unlocked. Restart 3D and you will see the Personal Drillbook Printer option under the File Menu.