Animation skipping labels and props that disappear

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Chas Myers
Animation skipping labels and props that disappear

Post by Chas Myers » Tue May 29, 2007 6:49 am

How do I get the number labels to stop jumping around during animation? I've tried changing the label setting in Document options, but they still end up in the orginal contour from the first form entered.

Also, I have props entered into a show. The props show up on the screen, the perspective view and the print outs, but, during animation, they appear in the perspective view but not on the main screen. The props are fine on the first song in the show. The problem apeears on the second and third tune.

I am using 4.1.3 on a Mac OS X
ohio drillman

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Wed May 30, 2007 1:29 pm

Label positions during a transition can be change the through the labeling tool. It gives you an option to adjust the position of the lable then you may apply it to a range of counts. You can select a range of counts and adjust the lables and this will stop the labels from jumping around during hte animation.

As for the missing props issue, the hide props option in the upper right hand corner is selected. If this is not the case you may email the file to me so that I may investigate the issue further.

You may email it to Dustin@pyware.com