1. A feature that converts the animation into a .mpg or.avi file. I know I can purchase 3rd party apps to do this, but it should be a part of 3d!
2. A PDF option. Would be great to convert an entire file's drill pages into .pdf files in a single step! Currently the only way to this is by screen capturing each drill as a .jpg and then convert that to .pdf for each sheet. Grrr....
3. A more efficient filing system. Currently when a file is saved as .3dz file, it creates a folder with a .3dj file inside and a file outside the folder. Why?? Just one single file would be better!
4. A simple Minimize/Maximize feature on each drill file, so that multiple drills can be open--and referenced to--on the screen at the same time. Having to open and close out of a drill each time I want to check something from another file is a pain
5. A Metric to "Steps" converter to more easily be able to translate the positioning of Props onto the field. Better still, a feature that would let you input metric measurements and generate the exact Prop outline to be used on the grid.
6. More animation options. How about a Green football field option so that we can see what things will look like with specific uniforms? Which also means...how about custom color options for the Performers that will let you imput the various Uniform colors. Maybe a "Uniform Design Feature" that will let you re-create the groups uniform as well as the the actual Instruments? This would make for awesome animations....
7. A better Resize tool where you can highlight a form and simply type in the desired interval (s) instead of a percentage.
And would it be too much to ask that this be done by this weekend?
Love the software and look forward to many happy updates.
Thanks Pyware Team!