Free Performer's Practice Tools "Lite"
The Student Viewer is now the Performer's Practice Tools (PPT) "Lite". With PPT "Lite," you have access to the Drill Explorer which allows drill to be viewed and animated. You can also upgrade to the "Full Featured" version that contains many additional features. These features include the 3D Performance Simulator, Coordinate Printer, Thumbnail Printer, and Personalized Drill Book printer. You can also connect a microphone to your computer and perform scale studies for an assessment score.
Click Here for more information about the "Full Featured" Performer's Practice Tools.
To download the Performer's Practice Tools:
- Click on the appropriate operating system platform. PPT Installer for MAC OS X "PPTMacInstall.3.1.0.zip" (18MB)
- Save it to a location on your hard disk. Remember the location where you saved it.
- Locate the file on the hard drive that you downloaded. Double-click the file that you downloaded. This will start the installation of the program.
- After the installation has been completed you may be prompted for an Account ID and Account Name (or Group Purchase Activation Code). This information will be provided by your director (and/or) designer.
- You may also be prompted for a User Name and Password to access the account. This optional information may be provided to you by your director (and/or) designer.
PPT Installer for Windows "PPTWinInstall.3.1.0.exe" (48 MB)