To add an Administrator or Authorized user to a Pyware License account you need to be logged into the Pyware Portal Dashboard.
1) Expand the Accounts section in the Navigation Panel on the left.
2) Expand the desired account to add the new user to.
3) Click Manage.
4) The account management page will show. Click on the Users tab at the top of the account management page.
5) Click the +Add button.
6) The Add User to Account dialog will show.
7) Enter the new users name and email and select the role that the user will have on the account.
8) Click Add Account User. Once the user is added they will receive an email with instructions to create a Pyware Portal User to gain access to the Pyware License. The user will show a status of New User, Registration Pending. If the User has already create a Portal user with their email their status will show the user level and the licensed account they have access to. The user can now login to the Dashboard or Pyware 3D application with access to the new License.