To add a user to a group you need to be logged into the Pyware Portal Dashboard and be an Administrator or Authorized user to the Pyware License account that the group is assigned to or be a Band Director Role for the Group.
Compatible File Types:
1) Expand the Groups section in the Navigation Panel on the left.
2) Click the desired group to upload the file to.
3) Click Upload File.
4) The Upload File window will show.
5) Enter the Show information
- File Show – The name of the show this file is a part of. For Example Pyware University Show 2019
- File Title – The title for this specific drill.
- File Description – A brief description of the file that is being uploaded.
- File Visibility Level – This will allow the file to be shown or hidden to certain group roles.
6) Click Choose File and Upload.
7) The File Chooser will come up, locate your file that you would like to upload and click Open.
8) Once the file upload is complete a confirmation will show.
9) Uploaded files are shown in the upper right section of the group management page.
10) Each file has options to interact with it.
- Clicking on the file name will show the files information.
- The trash can will delete the file from the account.
- The lock icon will lock the file from being edited or removed.
- The Download icon will allow you to download the copy of the file from the account.