From Backwards to standard writing

This forum is to discuss Tips and Tricks you have learned while using the 3D Java program

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Solstice
From Backwards to standard writing

Post by Solstice » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

I have what I hope is a simple problem that I am simply missing something on...

I started out by creating a series of tabs for the first few pages of the drill. Then I wrote the main band opening backwards, since I knew where I wanted them in four pages time...

Then I went back to 'regular' writing, and added in the guard and battery... my problem has to do with when I get to the tab *after* the backwards writing started... all of the band markers simply vanish! The battery is still there, but the guard is also gone. Also the last position markers are all in the page "zero" starting positions... I'm sort of at a loss for how to move forward from here?

Thanks!
David R. Wilson

North Thurston High School
Solstice Colorguard & Winterguard

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: From Backwards to standard writing

Post by Pyware » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:42 am

To correct this issue you will need to go to the count editor and then choose to remove the counts where your band has vanished. Then you will use the count editor to add the counts back in at the end of the drill and your band should be there once you have added the new counts. Please contact us at 940-240-8536 if you have difficulties and we would be happy to walk you through the process.

Solstice

Re: From Backwards to standard writing

Post by Solstice » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Okay, I had to go through the instructions a couple of time before they made a difference... I was trying to add pages via the "Production Sheet" and that didn't work... once I added the counts to the actual 3D file, using the "Count Editor" then it worked...

Thanks!
David R. Wilson

North Thurston High School
Solstice Colorguard & Winterguard