Generic uniforms

This forum is to give users a place to share their custom fabrics with other Pyware Users.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

trimpe
Generic uniforms

Post by trimpe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 pm

NOTE: These are for VERSION 7.0 ONLY. If you are using 7.1 or beyond (and you really should be) these uniforms will NOT look correct. If there is a desire, I can recreate these for the current platform, although at this point, given all the fantastic real uniforms that have been created below (as well as the templates that are available with your installation of PyWare) you will likely be able to find something much better in this forum or in the fabric gallery.

-----------

I spent some time with the templates that were provided and made a few quick and dirty generic mockups of uniforms. Nothing fancy, just a few colour swaps and changing the back of the uniform to all black to help me see backfield vs frontfield. If you have the ability to make something closer to the real deal, you'll be better off with that, but if you are looking for a quick fix to get you close to the color you want, here are some choices. Figured that since I had taken the time to do it, I could share with the rest of the class :)
Attachments
Purple uniform.png
Purple uniform
Green uniform.png
Green uniform
Blue uniform.png
Blue uniform
Last edited by trimpe on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trimpe

Re: Generic uniforms

Post by trimpe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:00 pm

A few more...
Attachments
Blue uniform 2.png
Blue/Black uniform
Yellow uniform.png
Yellow unifrom
Orange uniform.png
Orange uniform

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm

JR

Thank you for your support and work with these fabrics.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

brownsteve661

Post by brownsteve661 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 am

Nice post, this thread shares many information regarding fabric of generic uniforms.