Copy/Paste between files...

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

BankoJ3337
Copy/Paste between files...

Post by BankoJ3337 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:59 am

Is it possible to copy the final set of a drill into the first set of another drill? I want to place the final drill page of Mvmt. 1 into the first page of Mvmt. 2. I can copy and the paste window comes up in the new file. But when I tell it to paste, nothing shows up on the screen. I really don't want to have to rewrite the drill page manually. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

trimpe

Re: Copy/Paste between files...

Post by trimpe » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 pm

In the movement one file, while it's still open, click "New Drill" under file. One of the options will be for it to be a continuation of the drill you have open. The new file should have everybody in their last set.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Copy/Paste between files...

Post by Pyware » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 pm

If you have not writtten the 2nd tune then the best option would be the continuation drill option that is listed in the New drill dialog.

If you have written the 2nd drill and you are transferring a rewritten last past you will need to copy the last form of the 1st tune. Then you will need to open the 2nd tune and select all performers then choose paste with different matching order. Then match the positions as they were on the last drill.

-Dustin
Pyware Customer Support