4.0.4 - Label Tool

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

jadoss815
4.0.4 - Label Tool

Post by jadoss815 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:28 am

Hello-

I'm having a problem with my labels (4.0.4 on Windows XP). It seems that when I set the contour or direction of the labels for a particular set, they stay that way for the animation leading into that set, but revert to some other setting when the animation stops exactly on that particular page tab.

Also, can someone please help me figure out how to place props on the field? I am looking to have 'flag' prop icons placed on the sidelines for part of a show so the guard can see where to set-up. When they pick-up the props, I would like them to disappear from the drill pages. Is this possible?

Thank you!
Justin Doss

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Labels

Post by PywareTechSupport » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:26 am

There should be and option to apply the contour or styling of the labels to the xx to xx counts. If you check this it will change the labels to the same contour through the entire range. You will have to do this for all ranges to get the desired effect and placment of the labels you want.

As for Props they can only be entered on count 0 of the drill. As for the props disappearing in the middle of the drill that is not possible.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support