Problem with Labels and Symbols

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

rmh
Problem with Labels and Symbols

Post by rmh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 am

Bought Version 5 upgrade, discovered my older G5 not powerful enough to run it (not the real problem) - pretty slow. Saved the drill I'd started as version 4 file and started to work with that. When I went to change the symbols from just X's, the part of the window where you change color, symbol, etc. doesn't show. I have used the Craig's font for a long time, but it wouldn't recognize that in document options (it's in the font library - I checked). Went back and opened some older drill that I had used the font on - same problem.

I know the CC font is third party, but I can't change anything about symbol display - even to just change it to a different letter or color under the default font.

rmh

Re: Problem with Labels and Symbols

Post by rmh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 am

Update - went back into Version 5, and was able to do all the changes - including the pyjava.ttf font. Saved the file as Version 4, opened it in Version 4, changes not there. Looks like maybe when it upgraded to Version 5 got all moved. Question is, if I deinstall, will Version 4 revert?

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:38 am

What version of Version 4 are you running 4.x.x? It sounds like you might be having the issue with the fonts not being able to be changed properly http://pyware.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=812

rmh

Post by rmh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm running 4.2.2. The Label tool opens, it just does not show anything where there is usually the spots to change the color and symbol.

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am

Download the Update to version 4.2.12 to correct this issue.