New update load problem

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Shaq
New update load problem

Post by Shaq » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:07 pm

Hi. Glad you guys have this forum up and running. I am having a problem with the new updates. The box that comes up says unable to locate executable. I made sure that when I downloaded that my security program was not running. I had the same problem when I tried to download the new 3.0 but I ended up having to download the whole 3.0. Thanks for any help you can give me. 8)

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Version 3.0.01 update loading problem

Post by PywareTechSupport » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:31 pm

Did you install the full installation on a different drive than the main operating system drive? This could cause that message. If this is the case there is an option to manually find the installation. Could you try to manually locate the update. The full installer of version 3.0.1 should be available by Thursday Sept 8th. Please let me know if these steps do not work for you.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support

Shaq

Post by Shaq » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:46 pm

It is definitly in the C drive. I tried downloading it again and it still says the same thing. I tried your steps. It says it is in the C drive as well. I tried moving it to the actual Pyware folder and tried to open it there and it still came up with the same response. Any other ideas?