Activation Code Expired?

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

TobyRush
Activation Code Expired?

Post by TobyRush » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:10 pm

We have been using Pyware 3D Java successfully for the past year. When I open the program now, however, it will only operate in demo mode because our activation code "has expired." There has been no change in configuration since last spring, when it was working just fine.

I am the lab manager, and I was not responsible for buying the program. Our Marching Band director, who purchased the program, says that it should not be time-limited in any way.

We are running version 2.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.3, just as we were last year. Any ideas?

Thank you!

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Lab installations

Post by PywareTechSupport » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 pm

For lab installations we require that the labs be reactivated every year with a new activation code. This is to inform you of updates that are available for the program to solve potential problems that you may experience when running the software. To recieve your new activation code you will need to contact our activations department at 800-222-7536. In your case there is an update for your version to the version 2.1.0 that you will need to install to have your lab up to date. You also have the option of upgrading to the new version 3.0.0. Please contact our activations department and they will generate a new actiavtion code for you.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support