Grid Printing Issue

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

lakinweaver
Grid Printing Issue

Post by lakinweaver » Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm a new Pyware 3d user, so please excuse what is probably a very simple fix. When printing drill, the step grid extends beyond the confines of the field and into the yardline markers. I would like to confine the grid to the field, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I've tried quite a few different grid profiles with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

George

Re: Grid Printing Issue

Post by George » Fri May 29, 2009 4:56 pm

I believe what you are experiencing is the normal/default way that it always prints out for everyone. I have never seen it to be a problem or issue for me or any of my clients, but I can see why you would want to adjust it. Possibly for a cleaner look?

Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a way you can adjust the grid so that it stays confined between the sidelines and endzones. I messed with this a few years ago and I couldn't do anything about it. I think no matter what you will have 4-steps of extra grid on the front and back of the field.

I am not a technician so maybe someone from Pyware will have more info to pass onto you regarding this.
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com

lakinweaver

Re: Grid Printing Issue

Post by lakinweaver » Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks for your quick response. I'm basically going for a cleaner look, but I printed a few pages of drill out this afternoon, and I'm not really worried about it anymore. It doesn't really matter, anyway, since the yardline markers are large and easy to read. I've also discovered the grid designer utility, which answered other questions I had.

Thanks again for your response.