NEW TO PYWARE ....... ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

cdtrbone
NEW TO PYWARE ....... ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Post by cdtrbone » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 pm

THIS IS THE SAME POST AS THE GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD, JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WAS ABLE TO GET TO AS MANY MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE.

Hello everyone. I am new to Pyware and am looking for some thoughts beyond my circle of friends who use the program. Here is the deal:

I have three bands to write for this year. I have always written by hand but want to use this software. I am torn between trying to do the shows with Pyware as a newbie before taking some time to familiarize myself with the program or just writing by hand again. My thought is that I probably would use the same amount of time either way since I am learning the program. I have received opinions favoring both sides from folks I know. I would appreciate any thoughts that can continue to help me make my decision.

The bandfo site has been recommended by a few people already so any ideas about that would also be appreciated. As I browsed through that site, I couldn't seem to find any basic info about getting started with entering total performers, creating a labeling system and any other basic stuff like that.

THANKS!

Chris D