Chart and Coordinate sheets do not match

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

saudob
Chart and Coordinate sheets do not match

Post by saudob » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I wrote a sequence of 16 drill sets and needed to change 1 or 2 sets. When I made the changes everything looked fine on the charts, but the coordinates were different than what I saw on charts........? I'm also having a problem if I change the number of counts on a set, ie. from 16 to 32, there is still a "blip" on 16. I realize this is my error and not the program, but need your help.

TIA

George

Re: Chart and Coordinate sheets do not match

Post by George » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I can't answer for the issue regarding the coordinates printing differently than what you see on the charts, but maybe the animation fix will work for both.

If you modify the drill after it was already written, there's this little trick that seems to work fine to fix that "blip". Go to the page you changed, make sure the yellow and red anchors are going from page to page (i.e. "5" to "6"), select all of the positions, click on the Morph Tool and without checking or unchecking any boxes, simply click "Accept" and it will fix the animation and remove that "blip".

If you had any rotations or follow-the-leaders, you may have to redo them... but after that, you shouldn't have to redo the Morph on the page.

I hope that makes sense. If it doesn't work, then I'm sure that one of the guys can help you as soon as they get back into the office during the week.

Good luck!
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Chart and Coordinate sheets do not match

Post by Pyware » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am

TIA

In regards to the charts and coordinates not matching could you email me a pdf copy of a chart and coordinate that are not matching as well as the drill and I would be happy to investigate the issue.

dustin@pyware.com

-Dustin
Pyware Customer Support