Print the Production Sheet?

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Solstice
Print the Production Sheet?

Post by Solstice » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey!

Is there a way to print the "Production Sheet" in Pyware 5? It would be handy to have for those times when we're running blocks of pages to have the counts for each set handy for reference during blocking and chunking...

If there is a way, can someone point me at it (short of doing a screen capture, which is inelegant!)... and if not, can we add that to the update wish list?

Thanks!
David R. Wilson

North Thurston High School
Solstice Colorguard & Winterguard

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Print the Production Sheet?

Post by Pyware » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 am

Currently you are not able to print the Production sheet. It is on the future update list.

Currently the only suggestion would be to do a screen capture and crop the image and print it.

-Dustin
Pyware Customer Support

Solstice

Re: Print the Production Sheet?

Post by Solstice » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 pm

pygraph wrote:Currently you are not able to print the Production sheet. It is on the future update list.

Currently the only suggestion would be to do a screen capture and crop the image and print it.

-Dustin
Pyware Customer Support

Dustin,

Thanks for adding it to the list! I've found it very useful when we're running blocks of pages, especially when having the kids play, to be able to have the counts in the set & measure numbers on a single page, listed by set number... It also helps with cluing in the pit as to where we are, since they have no common reference to sets.

Anyway, thanks and I hope it make the cut for a future release!
David R. Wilson

North Thurston High School
Solstice Colorguard & Winterguard