Perspective view problem in MAC

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Jelantik
Perspective view problem in MAC

Post by Jelantik » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

I made changes to the grid via grid designer and changed the application setting to view with figurine and full screen perspective. For couple times I was able to see the animation in the perspective view complete with the figurines and be able to view figurine animation in full screen without any issue. Then I closed the file. When I opened it again, the perspective view only shows the menu bar. I clicked on "show button", but nothing showed up. I went back to change the "application settings > display" to no figurine and no full view perspective, then saved the file. But still the perspective window doesn't appear. I've tried to restart the program several times, and still every time I open the file I can't make the perspective window to show up (just the bar only). I also revert the location of menu, and still nothing happens.

Any idea how to resolve this? I'm using 3D basic v.5 on Mac Pro Quadcore 2.8 ghz with 8gb RAM. So I shouldn't be having issue with displaying things. It seems to me the v.5 software is a little buggy. It crashes on me at least once on every time I open a new file.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Perspective view problem in MAC

Post by Pyware » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 am

I have not had reports of issues like the ones you are describing. Could you please make sure that you are on version 5.1. Also if you are unable to locate the Perspective View the best way to bring it into view would be to goto the Application Options Menu and click the display tab. Then click the reset window locations button. This will set all of the windows to the original locations.

As for the crashing of the software, do you get an error message?
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536