Drill in between sets reverting to the original

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Snaregirl
Drill in between sets reverting to the original

Post by Snaregirl » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Hi there,

This may have been addressed before, but I am a bit new and could not find the answer.

I decided in the drill I was writing today that I wanted to start the opening set and next 2 sets 8 steps more forward than I did originally. However, in the playback the counts in between the set points revert back to the original places I had put the dots. It just adjusts directly at the set points and then goes back to the original on the in between counts. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks a bunch....

mark
Site Admin

Re: Drill in between sets reverting to the original

Post by mark » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Snaregirl wrote:Hi there,

This may have been addressed before, but I am a bit new and could not find the answer.

I decided in the drill I was writing today that I wanted to start the opening set and next 2 sets 8 steps more forward than I did originally. However, in the playback the counts in between the set points revert back to the original places I had put the dots. It just adjusts directly at the set points and then goes back to the original on the in between counts. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks a bunch....
Spread your anchors for the transition, highlight the performers, and select the Morph Tool. When the tool opens, don't move anyone, just press accept. This tells the performers to take a straight line path from point A to point B (or from your yellow anchor to red anchor).

Note: If the performers were transitioning via a follow the leader, this would not correct the issue. You would actually need to redo the follow the leader maneuver.

Once complete, watch the new transition. It should now look correct.
Mark Mullins
Marketing Director
http://www.pyware.com
http://www.facebook.com/pygraphics

greatcow95

Post by greatcow95 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 pm

OOOH, I hate it when my drills do this. This always happens to me because of human error due to odder maneuvers that were solved with the Traditional Tools.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!

Snaregirl

Post by Snaregirl » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 am

Perfect! Thanks a bunch...