Reset Sky Camera Pans

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Gabe
Reset Sky Camera Pans

Post by Gabe » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Is there a way to reset all the sky camera pans?

I thought maybe by selecting the default view button
Image]
on each camera pan and imputing 0 seconds would reset it but once the animation runs it jumps to that certain angle each time.

Sorry for the large screenshots.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Reset Sky Camera Pans

Post by Pyware » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:53 am

Gabe

Go to the page tab that you set the pan on and then click the reset camera button that you highlighted. Then click the checkbox for When animating use the cameras current location and keep the pan time 0. This will overwrite the current panning to the new location you have set.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for the reply!

Not quite working.

It's hard to explain, so I'll just post a video of what I'm talking about.

http://youtu.be/D3rQnLw-TkE

Before I applied any camera pans I was able to "fly" freely during animation. With the camera pan data added If I attempt to fly freely It jumps me to that default view once a new tab is reached.

George

Post by George » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Gabe wrote:Thanks for the reply!

Not quite working.

It's hard to explain, so I'll just post a video of what I'm talking about.

http://youtu.be/D3rQnLw-TkE

Before I applied any camera pans I was able to "fly" freely during animation. With the camera pan data added If I attempt to fly freely It jumps me to that default view once a new tab is reached.
I'm not sure if this will work, but select page tab on count 0 and go to cameras and set it to where you want it to be. Then click and drag the red anchor ALLL the way to the end of the drill file. Select the camera and click ok and 0 for the panning.

Maybe that's what you already did and I just misread the previous posts but I think that could be something to try in the meantime. I remember having this issue before, but I don't remember what I did to fix it.
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:24 pm

George wrote:
I'm not sure if this will work, but select page tab on count 0 and go to cameras and set it to where you want it to be. Then click and drag the red anchor ALLL the way to the end of the drill file. Select the camera and click ok and 0 for the panning.

Maybe that's what you already did and I just misread the previous posts but I think that could be something to try in the meantime. I remember having this issue before, but I don't remember what I did to fix it.

That did the trick! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, George.

George

Post by George » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:40 am

Gabe wrote:
George wrote:

That did the trick! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, George.
excellent! you're welcome. then that was what I did. I just forgot. :)
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Also, if you are wanting to watch the animation without camera movements, there is a camera icon on the lower right corner of the Real View if you deselect that it will not use any camera information during playback and then you do not have to remove the camera movements.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536