Console Window disappearing

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

cgoodwin
Console Window disappearing

Post by cgoodwin » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello -
I've been waiting to post about this until I could figure out how to consistently replicate the problem, but I can't seem to do so. My console window will vanish sometimes and I cannot get it to come back. I do use two monitors most of the time, but the issue will happen when I use only one as well, and I've tried changing the resolution and setup and otherwise trying to search for the window out in the ether with no luck. Restarting the problem doesn't always help, but sometimes it does. I have no idea why this is happening, and wish I could give you more information. I also can't find anywhere in the menus a place to show/hide it (unless it's called something different or hidden somehow).

Is anyone else having this problem? Any idea why it's happening and/or how to fix it?

Thanks,
-Casey
3D Interactive Pro 7.1.3
Windows 8 Professional 64-bit
Dell XPS L502X
Intel Core i7 2.3 GHz
8 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M

University of New Hampshire Wildcat Marching Band

greatcow95

Re: Console Window disappearing

Post by greatcow95 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 pm

I have a weird similar bug where the Real View window will just close for no reason. Clicking the Real View button will bring it back, but I have no idea how it is happening or how to replicate it.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!