Connecting sets together

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

mbcox
Connecting sets together

Post by mbcox » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:54 pm

I've been working backwards on drill, and finally have the sets as I want them. The only problem is that when I go to play it, I have one transition where the marchers hop back to adjusted set and then do the move.

I am pressing the spacebar and all is good. I hit set 3 perfectly. I click one more time and they all hop the the top of the screen (where I was holding them while I built the picture) and proceed to the next set from there (they end up where they should), and then the show goes on. How can I fix this?

greatcow95

Re: Connecting sets together

Post by greatcow95 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

I've had this weird kind of thing happen to me, where they will jump to a different spot and then jump back. Typically what happened was the drill file remembered something I did before (particularly placing a "hold" on a marcher) and then snaps out of it. Try shortening the red/yellow tips on your timeline and see if you can isolate it.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Connecting sets together

Post by Pyware » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:46 am

If you have a jump in the animation, the best way to redraw the animation would be to select the form that is jumping and then open the Push tool and press accept. This will redraw the animation to the new locations.

The version 7.1 should prompt you to do this when you are editing pages now as well, to help remove a step.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536