Alignment problem of perspective widow.

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

floppus
Alignment problem of perspective widow.

Post by floppus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm

High... I am a new user of this product and after 45 years of 'fag packet' show design I wish I had found this product sooner.

My days of working with large marching units have long gone but I am now designing a stage performance for a small group of ex members who will be performing together for the first time in 25 years.

I have thoroughly enjoyed using the programme but am still learning even the basics. I have produced 10 drill files to cover a marching set of just short of 15 minutes for a group of 24 members.

I proudly showed my efforts to a few guys but was unable to use the 3D Perspective window at the top of the screen. I have made a bespoke template to represent the stage at the theatre which is some 22 metres by 11 metres but despite everything appearing fine in the main display window in plan view the performers in the 3D window appear to be behind the stage image. Action along the front edge of the stage is closer to the rear edge and most of the performance (including the fixed position props ) are shown off the back edge and beyond.

I would appreciate any help

Thank you,

Tony Ball
98th Leicester Scouts Reunion Band,

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Alignment problem of perspective widow.

Post by Pyware » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 pm

It would be best for us to take a look at one of the drills you have created so that we can give better directions.

You can email the drill to pywaretechsupport@pyware.com.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536