They won't go the other way

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

greatcow95
They won't go the other way

Post by greatcow95 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:30 pm

AAARGH!!!

With that out of my system, I'm trying to set up two different countermarches going in opposite directions. One will move from the left side of the field to the right and the other will move from the right side of the field to the left. Each time, I can't get the other half that goes from the right side to the left side working at all! They all want to keep going right.

I can solve this as a handle issue and it's an all right fix, but I want to have them go directly into it without the need to take the step forward (basically, a cold start). If I don't use the handles to have them take the one step, they just act like a bunch of divas that want to go the wrong way just because they can.

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.
Attachments
Example.3dj.zip
See this file for an example of what I am talking about.
(9.95KiB)Downloaded 386 times
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: They won't go the other way

Post by Pyware » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:55 pm

The Traditional Tools require that you show a direction by moving the action line in the direction of movement.

I have added the request to the update list to determine movement direction without moving the action line to the update request list.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

greatcow95

Re: They won't go the other way

Post by greatcow95 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Thanks, Dustin, for placing that in the update list.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!