Reverts to a Demo

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

kjbennett6
Reverts to a Demo

Post by kjbennett6 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi, I was looking at the upgrade pricing to see what it would cost to go from Basic to Interactive, or look at the plug-in costs and when I clicked the wrong button, my program reverted to a demo once I didn't have an activation code.

I went to the Interactive Menu > Instantly Upgrade My 3D Now! > then accidentally clicked to apply an existing purchase or plug-in. Once I cancelled it, it reverted.

Fortunately I had my other computer with Pyware installed to look up the serial number, but can this be fixed so this doesn't happen again? Thanks!

Kyle

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Reverts to a Demo

Post by Pyware » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Kyle

If you cancel out of authorization you can authorize existing installations using the Apply purchase from the account.

Your software can also be activated using your serial number.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

Trey Harris

Re: Reverts to a Demo

Post by Trey Harris » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 pm

I have been working for a couple of weeks now and have finished a couple of songs for 1 group. I went to eat tonight and came back to work on the 3rd production and my computer had reverted to DEMO mode. I lost about 5-6 pages because it wouldn't save. Now it says that my computer is not activated. This is the only computer I have used........please help!