Dead Menu Bar

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Matthew Heard
Dead Menu Bar

Post by Matthew Heard » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:35 pm

On occasion (more often lately), my menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc...) goes dead. I'll click on File, for example, and nothing will happen, or utilities/page tab editor and nothing. All of the drawing tools will work, and I can continue to design drill, but not even the keyboard shortcuts will work (including Alt/Q to shut down the program). My only option is to force quit the program. Anyone else have this issue?

Matt
Thanks,
--Matt

M. Heard Custom Drills, Inc.
3950 N. Lake Shore Dr. #2225E
Chicago, IL 60613

matthewheard@mac.com
(407) 739 - 3090

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Menu Bars Working incorrectly

Post by PywareTechSupport » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:04 pm

What operating system are you experiencing this problem on. Also when do you notice this problem occur. Has the program been running for a long period of time, or does this happen after doing a specific function in the program. Knowing this will help to determine the source and cause of this issue. Please be specific about the operating system you are running. If you are running windows I need to know what version and if you are running Mac I need to know the full version 10.x.x.

If you have any questions please feel free to post or you may contact me directly at dustin@pyware.com.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support