Pyware not booting up

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Dean Barrow
Pyware not booting up

Post by Dean Barrow » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:27 pm

Hey Everyone,

I just installed 3.0 on my XP machine last week and couple of new problems have cropped up.

1. The program was really slow to load initially and now...

2. It won't load at all. Everything else works as usual. Any advice?

When I can get back to school and get my serial number I intend to re-install it, other than that I'm at a loss.

dean-

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Re: Pyware not loading

Post by PywareTechSupport » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:29 am

Dean

Are you getting any error messages when it trys to load? If you will download and install version 3.0.1 when it becomes available, no later than (Tuesday, 30). We have not had this problem reported I will test it here.

Please feel free to contact me at dustin@pyware.com
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support

rodarc

Post by rodarc » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:39 am

I have a similar problem. I have succesfully used both 3D Java 3.0.6 and the Student Viewer on my stationary computer.
Now I have been trying to run it on a laptop and it won't work. It will install without problems but neither program will run.
A process appears in the Task Manager but it disappears within a second and nothing else happens.
I have re-installend both the programs and the OS...

I'm running Windows XP Pro SP2 on an P4M 2GHz CPU with 512 MB RAM & Mobility Radeon 7500 graphics.

Hoping for some help...

/Rodrigo Arcos

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Post by PywareTechSupport » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:29 am

Do you get an error message when you pull up the program or when you install the program? This is an unusual occurance. Can you try a different installer please email me at Dustin@pyware.com and I will send you a direct link to the installer.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support