Symbol Question

Report problems you have been having while using the 3D Java program.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

visguy
Symbol Question

Post by visguy » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:34 pm

Wasn't sure where to put this one but here goes:

Is there a way to adjust the actual placement of the symbol? If you notice on the drill charts a symbol is never centered where you write them. Is there a way to do this? Is it in the font size and type of font? Which the cast sheet has the symbol and a crosshair where the dot actually is according to the symbol? I send the cast sheet out with the drill and it's ignored; then I end up getting calls on how to read the drill with the symbols.
Thanks
Ron Ryles
Freelance Designer

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Pyware 9
MacBook Pro
Mac OS El Captain
2.6 GHz i7
16 GB Ram

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Post by PywareTechSupport » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:03 am

What font are you using and what platform are you running on this could help de diagnose the issue.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support

visguy

Post by visguy » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:14 am

Dustin,

I am using Java Deluxe Font Size 40 (the font from Craig Harms-Creative Consultation). I am using a PC Pentium 4 XP Home Edition. Java 4 Beta. But this issue was the same on the 3.0.7 Java as well as the 2.0 versions. Thanks!
Pyware Tech Support wrote:What font are you using and what platform are you running on this could help de diagnose the issue.
Thanks
Ron Ryles
Freelance Designer

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Pyware 9
MacBook Pro
Mac OS El Captain
2.6 GHz i7
16 GB Ram

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Post by PywareTechSupport » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:50 pm

That is an error within the font. I will check with the creator of that font to see it a change can be made to correct the way the font lines up to the position.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support