Distort feature...

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

George
Distort feature...

Post by George » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:34 pm

There was this "distort" feature that was in the section with re-size, slant and stretch that hasn't been available on the last few releases of 3D. I did a search through the forums to see if it was ever brought up but it doesn't seem to have been.

I wanted to ask about the chance if that feature might ever return? I used that quite often and it was very helpful for me and I was wondering why it was taken out.

Sometimes if I needed to add a slight bend to an arc, all I would need to do is pull a corner, stretch it where I needed to and then just click morph, select/deselct that middle box to even the intervals and it's done. Now I have to hurt myself almost to make the same thing happen and it's very frustrating. :)

I knew this was changed a LONG time ago, but I never got around to actually bringing it up. Plus, I wasn't sure if it was just a consensus that no-one liked it or what... maybe I was the only person that got a lot of use out of it??
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:48 am

George

The Distort function has not been removed. Could you email me a screen shot of your resize tool so that I may see the issue you are having.

George

Post by George » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 am

GAH!!! all this time... what the??

okay... e-mail sent with screenshot. Why does this stuff happen to me?? Last year was the pace tool... now this.

:shock:
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com