Two more suggestions...

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Tsar Nikk
Two more suggestions...

Post by Tsar Nikk » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:58 am

I just had occasion for both of these features, which I recall from the old Drillquest program, but which -as far as I know- are not present in Pyware.

1. There was a tool that allowed me to "straighten up" all the selected performers between two end dots. For example, if I had a squiggly line or an "S," I could select the performers and use this tool to create a straight line between the two end points of the "S." This is a good feature to have.

2. The companion tool to this (at east, the way i used it), was the ability to then "average out" or normalize the intervals in any selected form. For example, if I had drawn a squiggly line with intervals all over the place, I could then hit this tool and all the intervals would average out (even better would be the ability to then set the interval that you want).
++
np

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:26 pm

Nikk

Both of these functions can be done easily with the Morph tool.

1. If you want to make a strait line from a curve you would open the morph tool and press fewer handles button until you are left with only 2 handles. Or while you are in the Morph tool if you click and drag a selection box over the form and this will remove all of the handles except for the last 2.

2. If you want to equalize the interval in a form simple select the morph tool and then click on any handle and move it or shift click on any handle to remove it and the form will be reequalized.