Figurine suggestions...

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Tsar Nikk
Figurine suggestions...

Post by Tsar Nikk » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:53 am

When starting a new file from the last count of a previous file, it would be nice if the figurine information was kept the same, that way I don't have to re-do the entire thing again.

Also...

It would be nice to be able to "Apply Default to All Figures" so that you didn't have to go through the tedious task of selecting each one and then clicking it. That way, i would only have to change the guard ones, instead of every one.
++
np

Tsar Nikk

Re: Figurine suggestions...

Post by Tsar Nikk » Sat May 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Tsar Nikk wrote:When starting a new file from the last count of a previous file, it would be nice if the figurine information was kept the same, that way I don't have to re-do the entire thing again.

Also...

It would be nice to be able to "Apply Default to All Figures" so that you didn't have to go through the tedious task of selecting each one and then clicking it. That way, i would only have to change the guard ones, instead of every one.
Just thought I'd bump this. It is still a pain in the butt to have to re-do all the figurines.
++
np

Pyware
Site Admin

Figurines suggestion

Post by Pyware » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:28 am

Nikk

Thank you for the suggestion, this is on our current update list. I do not believe it will make it in our next minor version change to 4.2.8 but it is on the list to be updated.

Please post any other thoughts for the next major upgrade that you would like to see.