Visual Coordinate Sheet

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

sdegrosky
Visual Coordinate Sheet

Post by sdegrosky » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:49 pm

I think that a visual coordinate sheet would be a great help for my students. What I am talking about is this: the coordinate sheets are nice because it save the time and resources of printing a complete drill for everyone but to many students the coordinate sheet is very cryptic. What about an option to print 1 drill page that will have only an individual performer's moves on it? Perhaps each spot labeled with the drill page number? This way the students can actually see the direction that they move from one set to another and it only takes one page for each performer.

I might just be crazy but I think it would be very helpful.

I currently have a lot of students who do this on their own using a blank drill page and a complete set of drill.

CymPimpin

Post by CymPimpin » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:24 am

Well what I do is the same way I was taught. Just print out a few full copies of drill and have the students buy small 3x5 card binders and make their own dotbooks. Not only does it save paper and time for printing, it help them memorize by having to write it down themselves, and they can use a method they understand. And I find reliance on just their own dot as opposed to having a full book of charts helps the kids be more mindful of their own drill and not trying to do other people jobs. No "junior staff members" so to speak.

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Personal Dot Books

Post by PywareTechSupport » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:56 pm

I will address this feature in our update feature meetings, and have it added to one of the possible feature updates.
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support