Keyboard Shortcuts

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Unnamed Sources
Keyboard Shortcuts

Post by Unnamed Sources » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 am

Can we have a keyboard shortcut for the production sheet while working on a drill? I don't really have any control over its behavior. It is either unpinned and taking up screen space (ie covering drill) or pinned and popping up EVERY time I use the timeline causing extra mouse movements. Not major but its a bit distracting.
If I could call it up or dismiss it only when I need to I would get much better use from it.
Thanks

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

Post by Pyware » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:13 am

You can turn off the display of the Production sheet in the application options under the display tab. When this checkbox is deselected then the prodution sheet can only be opened by selecting it from the Utilities menu. The option for production sheet in the utilites menu and be assigned a shortcut key if you so desire.

-Dustin
Pyware Customer Support

Raltis

Post by Raltis » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:19 pm

What about an option for the PLAY/PAUSE button to be controlled with the space bar?

George

Post by George » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Raltis wrote:What about an option for the PLAY/PAUSE button to be controlled with the space bar?
you can actually set a shortcut for that... you can set a shortcut for basically ANY of the controls in Pyware.

The default shortcut to animate is alt+A but you can modify it to whatever you want.

First go to Utilities and then Shortcut Editor:

Then scroll down to and select the "Animate" function to edit:

Uncheck the box at the top for "Alt" and select the space bar symbol that is highlighted here:

After that is done, you should be able to use the space bar to play/pause the drill animation. :)
George
Pyware v10

georgehesterdesign.com