Subset hiding on charts

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

chrisgow1
Subset hiding on charts

Post by chrisgow1 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not exactly sure if there is a way to do this:

I write a subset,2A, lets say between pages 2 & 3. Page 2 to 2a - 8 counts, Page 2a to 3 - 8 counts. However, that subset only pertains to the trumpets. Everybody else can just skip it and go directly from page 2 to 3. Now is it possible to print chart 2A so that only the trumpets are shown? ie, print a subset chart only showing the performers it pertains to.
AND would it be possible to have that same thing be reflected on coordinate sheets too. So only the trumpets would show a page 2A, or whoever it would be.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Subset hiding on charts

Post by Pyware » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:56 am

You would not be able to hide specific performers for a specific count or set. The show/hide function is for the entire drill. As for coordinates you can select the range of performers (ie Trumpets) then choose to print coordinates and choose to include the subsets for them. Then select the rest of the performers and choose to print coordinates and do not select the option to include subsets.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

-Dustin Merrell
Pyware Customer Support