Production sheet/text box updating

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

cochenob
Production sheet/text box updating

Post by cochenob » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

Perhaps something like this already exists, and I don't know about it....

The production sheet is a great tool....and so is being able to link it to a text box. However....I still have to go through every page....click the text box tool...tell it to use my template....put it in the right location....resize it.....whew! It would be great to be able to set a default location and size for all text boxes, that way....it's just there.

In addition....say I do something in my production sheet....I've gone and put in all my text boxes....but now I need to change something in the production sheet. Now I have to go back....delete the text box....add a new one that reflects the changes in the production sheet....resize it...relocate it....yada yada yada.

It would be great if the text box and production sheet were automatically linked. Whatever I type in the production sheet automatically gets reflected in my existing text box.....which I have already set up somehow to be in the same place and same size on every page.

Thoughts?

---
Brandon

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Production sheet/text box updating

Post by Pyware » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Create a new text box in the location and the size that you would like and then you can set a new template at that location. You can have as many templates as you would like.

We do have the real time updates for the production sheet and text boxes on our updates list. They have not been implemented yet bt they are on the list for a future update.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

medullaman

Post by medullaman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:51 pm

This feature seems to be broken for me. When I select a text box and click edit, the add button is grey'd out. When I try and use the edit list in the template drop box I get no response at all. Is this a bug? I will keep searching, but Since i saw this hear I thought I would Chime in.

FTR: I am using pyware version 7.1.5 on Mac OSX

corps9499

Post by corps9499 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:14 pm

medullaman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:51 pm
This feature seems to be broken for me. When I select a text box and click edit, the add button is grey'd out. When I try and use the edit list in the template drop box I get no response at all. Is this a bug? I will keep searching, but Since i saw this hear I thought I would Chime in.

FTR: I am using pyware version 7.1.5 on Mac OSX
I'm having this issue, too... in 2018. Mac OS X 10.10.5; P3D v 9.2. Any suggestions?