Coordinate Sheets/Production Sheet

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Quiksilveric
Coordinate Sheets/Production Sheet

Post by Quiksilveric » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 am

Can we have the ability to create a default setting for the section in the coordinate sheets where we type in "Side 1, Side 2, Back Hash, Front Hash" ? The current default is "Home, Away..." and I keep having to change it every time I save new coordinates.

Also, in the produtcion sheet it doesn't let me edit a page tab row once i've entered it. Meaning, if I typed in 16 counts, and later change my mind it won't let me change the count structure unless I remove it and add a new row/tab.

Thanks!

Eric

Solstice

Re: Coordinate Sheets/Production Sheet

Post by Solstice » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I agree with Eric on the first part... I was just bitten in the backside by having to type our preferred field layout (Side #1, Side #2, Back & Front) into the boxes for the third or fourth time in a day... ended up having to reprint a full set of coordinate sheets... bummer. Having the abilaity to define these in application and/or document settings and having it stick for all drills based on that first setup would save just enough time and error for me!

I don't find the second one quite so annoying, but that's probably becasue I haven't had to fight with it all that much... only once, so far, have I had to deal with this and then indeed the ability to edit the row and have the remainder of the production sheet recalculate would have been good to have.
Quiksilveric wrote:Can we have the ability to create a default setting for the section in the coordinate sheets where we type in "Side 1, Side 2, Back Hash, Front Hash" ? The current default is "Home, Away..." and I keep having to change it every time I save new coordinates.

Also, in the produtcion sheet it doesn't let me edit a page tab row once i've entered it. Meaning, if I typed in 16 counts, and later change my mind it won't let me change the count structure unless I remove it and add a new row/tab.

Thanks!

Eric

mark
Site Admin

Re: Coordinate Sheets/Production Sheet

Post by mark » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Quiksilveric wrote:Can we have the ability to create a default setting for the section in the coordinate sheets where we type in "Side 1, Side 2, Back Hash, Front Hash" ? The current default is "Home, Away..." and I keep having to change it every time I save new coordinates.
When you change the Grid Terminology in the Print Coordinates dialog, click the "Save As Default" button. This will remember all changes you made to terminology for future use.