Step Animation...

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

George
Step Animation...

Post by George » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 pm

I don't know where to put this thread because I'm not sure if this was intentional, a mistake or just something in the works.

I've been working on a drill sequence that involves a bit of half-time mixed with single time marching. The drill I wrote is not part of any actual drill file, but just a separate file I'm using to sketch things out on before transferring it over to the real file. So, for me to see/hear how it works with the music, I'm just playing the mp3 in the background and animating the drill using the "step animation" feature.

I just noticed that the perspective window is actually showing the half-time vs. single time as I do the step animation. I never noticed this before! However it will not show double-time marching in either the main or perspective when step animating the drill.

But since I am always watching the overhead, I noticed it won't animate it in half-time on the main screen. Is there a reason that it can do the correct half-time vs. single time animation only in the perspective window and not in both places? Or is this maybe a mistake and it should be doing it in both the main window and perspective window?

If not a mistake, could we maybe make it work on the main screen as well? (just an idea)

This isn't a particular feature I would use/make use of often enough for me to want to push hard for this kind of update, but I figured I'd post it here in the Update Suggestions area thinking maybe someone else might want this too. (?)