Working with 3

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

trimpe
Working with 3

Post by trimpe » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Couple more thoughts as writing season starts to wind down. Seems I have been writing a lot set to music in 3/4 this year. The pace tool is very handy with half or double time, but I have had a number of instances where I have a group taking 1 step per measure while the rest continue on at regular pace. I tried doing the whole move 1 hold 2 routine for about 4 steps before I got annoyed with it and just used the half time setting to at least show that they were moving at a different pace and moved on.

It would also be nice to have the option to select 1/3 of a step on the grid between 1/2 and 1/4. When writing people at 6 to 5, thirds start to become pretty helpful, especially from a cleaning standpoint. It's easy to create a block at 2 2/3 when you have 1, 4, 7, etc people, but when you have a group of 8, you have to go through a bunch of additional steps to eventually get them all lined up. I realize this may be a challenge, especially with a repeating decimal in the code, but if it's possible, it would be a nice addition.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Working with 3

Post by Pyware » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 am

I have added this suggestion to our updates list.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536