Audio and Fonts

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

tlindemier
Audio and Fonts

Post by tlindemier » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

It'd be great if there was a way to avoid hitting the spacebar 300/400+ times when syncing a piece. I've found myself missing a beat here or there and then having to redo the entire thing, which gets very frustrating. Its easy for the audio to be off by an eighth note also, which causes some issues here and there. It would be phenomenal for Pyware to find each beat for you or for another way to sync the music would be possible. Even a visual way to do this would be an improvement.

It would also be great to get a new Dot Font. Something with different drums perhaps? I'd love to be able to see a proportional quad drum on the field next to the snares/basses etc. That would help to eliminate a lot of spacing issues. If the drums took up the extra step and a half on each side, it would alleviate a lot of headaches when teaching the drill. It seems like there are a lot of extraneous characters in the dot font currently, and it'd be awesome to use this more effectively!

I love Pyware and everything it allows me to do!

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Audio and Fonts

Post by Pyware » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Thank you for your suggestions I will have them added to our update list.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536