Repeat last command

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

adam
Repeat last command

Post by adam » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Don't know if there's currently a way to do this and I just haven't found it, but in programs like AutoCAD and Rhino you can right click and the last used command activates again (or hold the right click to get a drop down menu of recently used commands) . That kind of thing could be really helpful here. Seems really simple, but I don't know enough about this stuff to do it myself.

greatcow95

Re: Repeat last command

Post by greatcow95 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:40 pm

I know of a few applications that have a "Redo" button, but sadly, none of them are drill design software.

I had a though a while back about using something like the Razer Naga (which is a gaming mouse) for design, because there are buttons on top of buttons. That way, you can just hit the button on the mouse instead of moving it up there to hit a command. Someone is using one now and they love it that way, so I'm going to get one at the end of the month. This would likely be the best solution until a redo is going to be placed into Pyware (and then it can be mapped to the Naga).
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!