Hide/Show RealView window

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

craigh
Hide/Show RealView window

Post by craigh » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:13 pm

I would like to be able to quickly hide or show the RealView window with a keystroke. On the Mac, it is common to use command-` to cycle through windows. This would work if there were only two operational windows (the graph paper and the Real View). otherwise a function key (F6 or something) to toggle the view of the RealView window. (clicking on the window header to 'scroll' the window up isn't enough in my opinion.)

On a related note, why is it needed to restart the entire program to completely hide the window now? I wish there was a better solution.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Hide/Show RealView window

Post by Pyware » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:56 pm

I will add the short cut keystroke to window shade the Real View to the suggestion list.

As for completely closing the window, this is not possible due to the fact that it requires services that cannot be started and stopped during the running of the software.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

craigh

Post by craigh » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks Dustin, but the window shade thing is not what I am requesting. although others may like that. Can the window be layered behind the main window and swapped when needed? Most applications when having multiple windows open can swap them in front or behind each other. this is what I am requesting (or completely hiding the window).

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 pm

I will submit the request and I will see what can be done.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

craigh

Post by craigh » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm

thank you!

greatcow95

Post by greatcow95 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Can it work like the Formatting Palette in Microsoft Office for Mac? You can shrink it up into the taskbar and bring it back by clicking that spot on the taskbar.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!