Performer Difficulty

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

dpcook
Performer Difficulty

Post by dpcook » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Here's an interesting idea (does this already exist?)

Allow Pyware's step size calculator (or other factors) to determine individual difficulty of each performer. (i.e. if a 5/10 is the average difficulty of the show....M5 is a 3/10 difficulty, and T9 has the hardest drill at a 9.6/10 difficulty). I know you can do small things like adjust performer height to account for step size, but wouldn't it be cool if you could run a whole report, to assist when assigning students drill numbers?

Daniel

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Performer Difficulty

Post by Pyware » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:27 am

Daniel

How would you quantify difficulty?

The Virtual Clinic can be adjusted to check for Collision, Directional Change, Excessive Stride (based on height). What other information would you be looking for?
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

greatcow95

Re: Performer Difficulty

Post by greatcow95 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Unless we're all willing to sit down and work out visual elements, like artistic and rhythmic gymnastics does already, I don't think this is going to happen.

I'm not saying this is a terrible idea. Quit the opposite! I'd rather see something like this over some of the current marching judging we have.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!