Trouble purchansing plug-in online

General Discussion about Marching

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Jelantik
Trouble purchansing plug-in online

Post by Jelantik » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

I was trying to purchase the Tradional tools plug-ins from within my 3D pyware v5. But couple times, I only got blank processing order box, my mac rainbow timer keeps spinning and nothing happens for more than 5 minutes. (see attached -The progress bar isn't showing anything being process at all). I figured something is wrong. So I stop since I'm worried that my credit card might be charged twice. Can you please help? thanks.
Attachments
purchasebox.png

pianoplayerrr

Re: Trouble purchansing plug-in online

Post by pianoplayerrr » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:19 pm

I am Having this same problem trying to purchase pyware on the demo version. Anyone find a way to fix this problem? Im in a couch and need drill done Monday. No one is in the office on the weekend and It will not download!

greatcow95

Post by greatcow95 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:43 am

pianoplayerrr wrote:I am Having this same problem trying to purchase pyware on the demo version. Anyone find a way to fix this problem? Im in a couch and need drill done Monday. No one is in the office on the weekend and It will not download!
You will have to message the mods here (as they are Pyware tech support anyway) and perhaps they can get it worked out.
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:47 am

Please contact us directly at 800-222-7536.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

OrangeDrumr

Post by OrangeDrumr » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:49 pm

I am having the same issue, attempting to purchase on Mac AND PC. It is after business hours and I need help with this!! I have tried 4 times and do not want my credit card to be charged, and truth be told, I have NO idea if the payments went through. Please help!! It seems as if this issue has been going on for quite some time now...