YOUR VOTE will decide the next exhibition

General Discussion about Marching

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

Which one do you want for the next exhibition challenge?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm

A. Same as before.
100%
B. Immovable Object Challenge
No votes

Total votes: 1

greatcow95
YOUR VOTE will decide the next exhibition

Post by greatcow95 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I will issue the next exhibition sometime after Christmas but before 2013 begins (with a due date around March 30 or April 1). So in the interests of being such a nice person, I am going to give a choice between two items. Your vote will decide what the next exhibition challenge will be.

Choice A is for pretty much the same as before. I will change the instrumentation barely to prevent me from rehashing (because I want to do something a little different!). Nothing else will change from the previous challenge. See the link in my signature for the original challenge and information on that.

Choice B is a special challenge. It will involve an immovable object (perhaps the pit if we can move it, since that is coming out as a prop) with a similar instrumentation as the last challenge. There will be two imaginary songs with a set number of beats, but you are not allowed to move the prop at all, so you will likely download a very small file from my Dropbox if you choose this challenge.

The vote is considered closed twenty days from now. So you have 20 days to come in and vote vote vote!
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!