Standing on a prop?

General Discussion about Marching

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

VitaeMagistra
Standing on a prop?

Post by VitaeMagistra » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:36 am

Is it possible in the Real View window to show a performer standing on a prop such as a stage or platform? Not a flat surface such as a tarp, but something with some height to it.

If not, that would be a pretty cool option for the future.

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Standing on a prop?

Post by Pyware » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Currently it is not possible for a person to stand on a Prop that has height. We do have that on our suggestion list to be added in a future update.

Thank you for your input.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

siamon

Re: Standing on a prop?

Post by siamon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:37 am

My school has an overly aggressive security set up that keeps most of my crap on a drive i access whenever i log into windows, from whichever computer i may be at. since i sometimes like to work at my house and make my wife and dogs remember i am alive, i take the laptop with me. since i'm not on the school network, i can't connect to that drive. I saved a copy of the Pyware 3D folder to my desktop and save my .3dz's to it, but now when i try to make a production, pyware won't let me browse for the drills file. Yes, i can move the files to that location (on the H: drive) but then updating the production is a 4 step process and that's lame. any hope for me? I swear i reviewed the FAQ before posting this time.