Purchase inquiry

General Discussion about Marching

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

fsloan
Purchase inquiry

Post by fsloan » Tue May 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Hey Team,
Not new to drill writing, but wanting to get started with Pyware. If I purchase the Basic level and then decide that I'd like to add the features of the Iteractive or the Professional level, is there a way to upgrade without purchasing interactive or Professional got full price.
IE can I buy Badic for $349 and then pay the additional $600 to get the Interactive Level?
FS

greatcow95

Re: Purchase inquiry

Post by greatcow95 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Pygraphics runs several deals spread throughout the calendar year. You just have to keep an eye out for them. The typical ones are Christmas and Pi Day (March 14).
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!

mark
Site Admin

Post by mark » Wed May 20, 2015 8:59 am

fsloan wrote:Hey Team,
Not new to drill writing, but wanting to get started with Pyware. If I purchase the Basic level and then decide that I'd like to add the features of the Iteractive or the Professional level, is there a way to upgrade without purchasing interactive or Professional got full price.
IE can I buy Badic for $349 and then pay the additional $600 to get the Interactive Level?
FS
Absolutely! If you start out on Basic and wish to move up to Interactive or Professional later on, we have upgrade paths to accommodate.

Thanks for your interest in our software!
Mark Mullins
Marketing Director
http://www.pyware.com
http://www.facebook.com/pygraphics

fsloan

Post by fsloan » Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 pm

Where can I find said upgrade paths on the website? If things look good, I'm purchasing immediately.
FS

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Thu May 21, 2015 9:47 am

You can purchase upgrades through the demo during the hours the office is closed. You can also contact us at 800-222-7536 to purchase the software directly and we can have it emailed to you.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

greatcow95

Post by greatcow95 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:56 pm

fsloan wrote:Where can I find said upgrade paths on the website? If things look good, I'm purchasing immediately.
FS
Yeah, it'll be within the Application itself. It's 100% automated if you want to purchase that way.

If not, call the number. Secretly, I do like to call the number because Pyware really does have great customer service. :D
I enjoy charting military drills. Let me know if you need any assistance with one of them.

Visit G S Bailey Drill Designs

Visit my Youtube page also!