Tab Manipulation

We want to here your suggestions on what should be added to make the program better for you.

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

tedtrumpet
Tab Manipulation

Post by tedtrumpet » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:09 pm

How about a short cut key that allows the user to click on the red or yellow anchor and the opposite anchor jumps to the half way point between the current page tabs or subset tabs you are working on. example - Page one and two tabs are on count 1 and 16 respectively, clicking on the red tab while pressing "j" would move the yellow anchor to count 8.

PywareTechSupport
Site Admin

Post by PywareTechSupport » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:06 pm

Ted

With the release of version 4.1 we have implemented the following options in the count track.

Added a button on the Count Track that zooms the count track In/Out. This allows for better visibility for page tabs that are close together (ex. 2 count sets) especially on higher resolution monitors.

Improved Page Tab editing. Page Tabs can be added by simply clicking on the count in the Count Track. They can also be removed by clicking directly on the tab.

Improved Editing Anchor control. click to move your anchors to a bounding set skipping over any sub-tabs. click to move your anchors to a single count.

The third addition is similar to the option you are referrencing. You may find the other program updates at the following website.http://www.pyware.com/3DPPT/UpgradeBrochurePg4.html
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support

Tsar Nikk

Post by Tsar Nikk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:51 am

Pyware Tech Support wrote:Ted
Improved Page Tab editing. Page Tabs can be added by simply clicking on the count in the Count Track. They can also be removed by clicking directly on the tab.
Hey Dusten, how goes it?

How exactly does the "remove tab" feature work when clicking on the tab? I've been able to add page tabs by clicking on the count, but when I double click on a tab to remove it, I get the Page Tab options menu, and I cannot see anything that allows me to remove it.
++
np

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:14 am

The function to remove a page tab is (alt) or (Option) Click to remove a page tab.

Tsar Nikk

Post by Tsar Nikk » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 am

pygraph wrote:The function to remove a page tab is (alt) or (Option) Click to remove a page tab.
Thanks! And I have NO idea why the heck I keep misspelling your name! As someone who gets annoyed when someone misspells mine, i should know better, and I apologise.
++
np