Where are my uniforms?

General Discussion about Marching

Moderator:PywareTechSupport

jaimewvu
Where are my uniforms?

Post by jaimewvu » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

I have made custom v7.1 uniforms and set up the document to display them, but when I exit the program and open it again the uniforms are back to the defaults. It's pretty frustrating. I can't figure out why they're reverting. Is there a setting I'm missing??

Thanks!

Pyware
Site Admin

Re: Where are my uniforms?

Post by Pyware » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Can you apply the update to version 7.1.5. http://www.pyware.com/updates.html#seven

Open the file and apply the uniforms.

Save the file as a 3D Package.

This should correct the issue for you.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536

jaimewvu

Post by jaimewvu » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 pm

I'm using the latest version. I found a workaround though -- I just deleted the default fabrics and named mine what they had been called. Worked like a charm!

jaimewvu

Post by jaimewvu » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Ok, this is still happening, and it's driving me insane. I have to reset my uniforms every single time I restart the program, even though the default uniforms have actually been deleted on the hard drive and replaced with mine. And now, everybody is wearing a band uniform and playing the mellophone, even the guard. I have defined everybody individually in the cast list editor and hit the button to apply the settings to count 0 of the song, but the correct uniforms are now ONLY showing up on count 0 and reverting to the mellophone on count 1. I need to make a movie of my final chart and it's going to look silly if everyone's a mellophone player, but I honestly can't figure out why the behavior is happening.

Pyware
Site Admin

Post by Pyware » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:39 am

Please send me the drill file at pywaretechsupport@pyware.com. Also please send me the fabrics you would like in the file.
Thank you
Dustin Merrell
Pyware Technical Support
940-240-8536