Fabric files, such as uniforms and flag silks, are applied in the drill file’s Document Options.
To load a fabric file:
- Click the image to download the fabric file.
- Save the fabric file to your computer.
- In Pyware 3D, go to File > Document Options > Real View Perspective (tab).
- Click the edit button for the fabric slot you wish to assign the fabric to.
- Select the fabric file from the file picker.
- Assign the fabric to the performer/equipment via the Visuals Editor on your Tool Palette.
For more information, see the Pyware 3D User Guide.