PYWARE 3D VIEWER APP
Pyware 3D Viewer allows you to take your Pyware 3D® drills anywhere. Designed for both instructors and performers, the app eliminates the need to print anything.
You’ll see your drills animate the way they were intended, because Pyware 3D Viewer actually opens Pyware 3D® files!
Floats, Follow-The-Leaders, and curved pathways all animate flawlessly whether you’re watching the playback animation in fluid or step-time.
Seamlessly retrieve file updates with the press of a button. View both Production Sheet and Text Box instruction information. Open drill files for any venue: football fields, gymnasiums, parade routes; if you can design it in Pyware 3D®, you can open it in Pyware 3D Viewer!
- Open Pyware 3D® mobile drill files (.3da)
- Files can be accessed from cloud storage services by entering a download link or scanning a QR code from within the app
- Pinch zoom, rotate, tilt and shift to view the drill from any angle
- Animation shows true pathways for all performers
- Fluid or step-time animation
- Up to 8x animation speed
- Repeat and Play All animation controls
- Count Track that allows you to stop and view any count of drill
- View entire Production Sheet and Text Box instructions
- Search for performers in the drill’s Cast List
- Switch between ensemble view and performer view
- See detailed performer coordinate instructions on any count of the drill
- Spotlight an individual performer
- Switch between 3D’s surfaces, flat color, and high contrast for the performance area
- Loads grids for any performance area (fields, gyms, streets, stages, etc.)
- Toggle step grid on/off
- Easily refresh drill files to download the latest changes